Our client is a highly regarded and rapidly growing building services consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market. They are active in 4 states and are looking to increase their Hydraulic/Fire Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity for a intermediate level Hydraulic/Fire Engineer to make their mark in a rapidly growing engineering consultancy. They are currently working on an array of diverse and exciting projects at present.
The role will also utilize your current experience of both new build and fit-out work.
The role will offer the successful Hydraulic and/or Fire Engineer the opportunity to work on a broad range of mid size projects within multiple sectors including education, commercial, age care, healthcare and more within fit-outs.
The role will give you the chance to broaden your Hydraulic and Fire Design experience while being supported and encouraged by an inspiring and respected management team.
- 3 years' + experience in Hydraulic and/or Fire Building Services in Australia
- Building Services experience in Australia
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or time served in plumbing
- Passion for building services
- Experience in a mix of new build and existing fit-out work
- Exciting career path
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- $80K-$120K salary
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org