Our client is a highly regarded and rapidly growing building services consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market. They have a wide National presence and are looking to increase their fit-out team.
This is a great opportunity for a junior to intermediate level Hydraulic Engineer to make their mark in a rapidly growing engineering consultancy. They are currently working on an array of diverse and exciting projects at present.
The role will offer the successful hydraulic engineer the opportunity to work on a broad range of mid size projects within multiple sectors including education, commercial, age care, healthcare and more within fit-outs.
The role will give you the chance to broaden your hydraulic design experience while being supported and encouraged by an inspiring and respected management team.
- 2 years + experience in Hydraulic Building Services Design in Australia
- Building Services experience in Australia
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or time served in plumbing
- Passion for building services
- Experience in a mix of new build and existing fit-out work
- Exciting career path
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management
- Up to $90K salary
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have experience Hydraulic Engineering.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!