Our client have recently been awarded an infrastructure upgrade project in NSW, and as a result require an experienced HVAC Project Manager to oversee the successful delivery of the project which is valued around the $10m mechanical package.
As a HVAC Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering an infrastructure upgrade project that includes;
- Financial control of the project
- Coordinating with the in-house Engineers and Drafters
- Planning, ordering & procuring plant and materials
- Managing sub contractors and labour on site
- Liaising with the builder
- Managing OH&S
To submit your application, click APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382 / 02 8252 4025.