An integrated construction and engineering team ensure turnkey and high quality project outcomes.
Their services include the following industries:
- Solar & Energy
- Transport & Logistics
- Power Systems
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Industry
- Ports & Materials Handling
- Industrial and Commercial
We are seeking an experienced High Voltage (HV) Testing Technician to perform a range of HV electrical testing associated with the commissioning and ongoing asset maintenance of equipment for power generation, power transmission, transformers, protection relays and HV systems across the mining, power and utilities industries.
THE JOB WILL ENTAIL:
In this diverse position, your daily activities will include:
- reviewing allocated HV testing jobs to ensure relevant resources, risk assessments and test plans are available, complete and up-to-date;
- performing HV testing in compliance with customer specifications, contracts, standards, codes and legislative requirements;
- performing testing equipment calibration, validation and fault finding;
- documenting and reporting on tests performed and related results; and
- developing and maintain good working relationships with customers and site representatives.
- a Certificate III in Electrotechnology (or equivalent) and Electrical Trade Certificate is essential, with higher education an advantage;
- Experience in the testing of HV electrical equipment is essential, with experience in testing and commissioning of control systems, protection relays and metering an advantage;
- diagnostic HV testing of electrical equipment utilised in utilities, mining, power transmission and generation;
- experience working within a high risk environment;
- a proven record and demonstrated commitment to safe work practices.
Get In Contact:
If you are interested, or know anyone that might be, feel Free to contact CGC Consultant Tom Marsh
Landline: 02 82524028