CGC Brisbane, currently seeking a Safety / HSE Advisor on behalf of an established civil contractor to join their team within Subdivisions construction.
They are currently working on some major projects across QLD in desirable and fast growing suburbs - involving roads construction, pavements, excavation, pipe laying, utilities, drainage, and concrete structures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to and working with the support of HSEQ Manager
- Responsible for ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for employees, subcontractors and visitors
- Operating under compliance to relevant Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) legislation for Queensland
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with environmental legislation as well as providing direction, advice and guidance to management, supervisors, work teams and contractors
- Diploma level or equivalent qualification in OH&S
- Previous experience in an HSEQ role preferably within civil engineering / infrastructure
- First Aid Certificate
- Construction Industry Induction Card
- Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please contact Lee Hayward on 0437868073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com