One of Sydney's most sought after Architecture and Design firms, based out of a modern Surry Hills studio. Specialising in highly complex residential and mixed use projects, you will be working under a highly reputable and well known, award winning Director.
We are currently seeking a career driven and experienced HR Manager who has previously come from HR in Architecture. This is a Permanent opportunity and a newly created role, based in Sydney's trendy Surry Hills. It is an also an immediate requirement.
You will introduce HR systems and policies and become an integral part of the team. The successful applicant will be a strong relationship builder within the team while also understanding the needs and requirements of the business as it grows.
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Policy Management & Implementation
- Training & Succession Management
- Advisory Support
- Recruitment & On boarding
- HR Management & Direction
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- HR degree/qualification
- An interest in the architecture and design field
- The ability to be proactive and show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Solid administration skills: MS Office (Word, Excel)
Click apply!! or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com