A well established Project Management and advisory firm, working across projects in the built and infrastructure environments.
Working across HR, Payroll and Accounts Payable (MYOB):
- Assisting HR and Development Manager with onboarding, inductions, shortlisting, exiting, leave, timetabling.
- You will be the main contact for HR inquiries, payroll and superannuation queries
- Assist the Finance Manager with implementation of new HR/Payroll System (eg Flare or Employee Hero)
- Monitor and manage the whole Payroll and Accounts Payable function for the business
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a medium sized firm company including specific involvement with HR functions, payroll and accounts payable
- Experience with recruitment, inductions and exits of staff
- MYOB (payroll) experience
- High-level MS Office and intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Total Synergy and Flare or Employee Hero will be an advantage.
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and growing Project Advisory and Management firm.
This is a permanent full-time position, you must have full working rights within Australia to be considered.
Click apply!! or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com