Operating nationally across Australia, this company is a construction and fit out specialist the operate across a range of industries but are probably best known for their work in the retail sector.
As a Health and Safety Specialist you will be supporting the project manager on a live project. You will be responsible for tool box talks, audits, managing the safety component of the site, managing the sub contractors etc.
This is a 2 week contract role doing night shift looking for someone to start immediately.
- Minimum 4 years experience in health and safety
- Experience doing Audits with Procore
- Experience working on live sites
- Construction experience highly preferred
- Must have Cert IV in WHS
- Immediately available and can start in 1 weeks time.
If you feel as though your experience matches the description send your CV directly to email@example.com