A well established, market leading architecture and design practice with a strong national presence are seeking to bring in a graphic designer for a short term contract with the possibility of going permanent. Operating predominately out of the multi unit project markets in both residential and commercial, this creative practice get involved in some iconic and exciting projects.
Working in the heart of the CBD near Martin Place station, this Architecture firm is immediately seeking a mid-level graphic designer to assist the team for 2 months and possibility of going permanent.
- Highly proficient in the adobe creative suite
- Practical Design experience across multiple design projects including brand and logo development, Business Cards, flyers, reports, brochures and all types of point of sale materials
- At least 2 years experience working in a graphic design role
- A full understanding of colour palettes and their effects on different types of media
- Degree qualified in Graphic Design
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative flare
Click APPLY or contact Mikaila if you have any questions on 8252 4010 / email@example.com