Graduate Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$50K - $70K|
|Contact Name:||Allyssar Hamoud|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 17:37|
Seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer for a Sydney based Design Consultancy!
Our client is a tier one, leading design consultancy! They provide a working environment based around collaboration, training and development and focus on upskilling and growing the careers of their Engineers.
We are looking for:
• A tertiary qualification in Structural Engineering with 2 months to 2 years' local Structural Engineering experience in Australia
• Experience working in a consulting environment using Australian standards
• Building structural design experience, reinforced concrete, post tensioning (RAPT proficient), steelwork.
• Focus on personal growth and addresses development gaps
• High level organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously in a team environment
• Experience in relevant software such as RAPT and Spacegass
• Tracks own performance in line with objectives on a regular basis
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will learn to deliver quality Structural design services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's