Seeking a Graduate Electrical Engineer for a Sydney based Building Services Consultancy!
The successful candidate will thrive working as part of an experienced and dynamic team!
Our client is a tier one, leading global building services firm who are renowned for delivering outstanding technical design across many project types and sectors.
They provide a working environment based around collaboration, training and development and focus on upskilling and growing the careers of their Engineers.
- Provide support to the Engineering team on an ongoing basis
- Focus on personal growth and addresses development gaps
- High level organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Skills in Microsoft Office Package including MS Word and Excel.
- Tracks own performance in line with objectives on a regular basis
- Working closely with colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Presenting designs to supervising Manager
- Using computer design/modelling software
Skills & Experience:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Engineering
- 0-2 years' experience in the local Building Services Industry
- Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Ability to work as a part of a close knit team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Competency with Microsoft office applications
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will learn to deliver quality Electrical design services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!