With 30 years of experience in the local sector, the design studio offer design solutions across a variety of industries. With their success driven from the highly knowledgeable and experienced team, who are passionate about design and the positive impact that strong architecture can create.
About the Role
Due to a strong pipeline of work, an opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Architect to join a diverse and busy rural practice in Rockhampton. Due to the diversity of projects they deliver backgrounds from all sectors will be considered. Although, experience of Australian building code and legislation is essential.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of post-graduate experience.
- Proficiency with the ArchiCAD platform.
- Understanding of the adobe suit or sketchup will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Working knowledge of local building codes and legislation.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong mentorship within the practice.
- Expand your portfolio with multi-disciplinary practice.
- Opportunity for career development and support towards registration.
- Great company culture, with team longevity.
- Negotiable salary package.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com