A large scale builder who have been established for over 40 years who operate all over Australia are on the lookout for an experienced Foreman who is strong on the structures side. The project is an $60m commercial project located near Brisbane airport which also has a large civil component.
You will need experience on similar size projects and therefore need to come from large tier 2 background or a Tier 1 background, this is essential. You will be working underneath a Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for the structure across the entire project and will then move along through the stages of the project.
To be successful for the role of General Foreman you will need:
- Come from a trade background
- Must have strong structures skills and proven experience
- A minimum of 8-10 year's experience as a Foreman on large scale projects
- Must come from a tier 1 or a 2 background
- Show stability with previous employers
- Experience with structural steel
- Have excellent people management skills
- Able to lead a team
- Be a team player
- Long term opportunity to be part of the company’s growth and progress with the company.
- Opportunity to mentor juniors as the company grows.
- Be a leading Foreman within the business.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey