Our client operates all over Australia and is known as one of the largest tier 2 builders in the country. They operate in sectors such as education, industrial, health and more recently agecare with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $150M. Their QLD division has been operating for over 10 years and they currently have two offices in the state.
The role – Foreman
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Foreman to join a team on a $40M agecare project located in Caboolture. You will be joining an established and experienced team and will report to your Site Manager and Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start mid/late May.
What you need to be successful
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on projects of $20M plus
- Working on an iconic project
- Taking your career to the next level
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Working for a builder who promotes from within
- Salary of anything from $120K to $160K depending on experience
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com