This builder has over 3 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successful projects delivered within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a solid commitment to safety and holds best practice accreditations.
Foreman required to join an existing team on a $20M senior living project in Sutherland Shire. The scope of works will be to deliver the internal finishes on a 33 unit development that is over 5 levels. Reporting into the Site Manager you will be responsible for the day to day activities on site ensuring quality and safety are maintained and project milestones met.
Culture / Benefits
Having over 3 decades of experience in NSW this builder has in-depth knowledge of the local market and close knit relationships with clients and sub-contractors. Each project is correctly resourced with Foreman and Administration staff and senior management ensure staff feel appreciated means they enjoy low staff turnover. Salary will in line with experience however a package of $130K
Background / Experience
- Trade background, will oversee internal finished, fitout and defects
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management systems
- Experience in Aged care, health, education, transport or other government projects is highly valued
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management tools on site