Established in NSW over 20 year this well established and award winning builder have gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years has started competing with NSW’s leading mid tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
The scope of work will be to help deliver a 50M educational project in Sydney’s South West. You will report into a Site Manager and be responsible for the daily activities ensuring safety and programme are followed. We are ideally looking for a generalist that will deliver the structure and finishes.
Culture / Benefits
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
Background / Experience
- Demonstrated ability to have independently (or as team lead leader ) delivered commercial building projects over $20m.
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for monitoring budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Experience on commercial / educational projects valued up to $30M
- Trade or other building qualification background
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic management programme