Our client work with a large number of the nations key clients and have an enviable portfolio of key buildings throughout NSW. They offer a range of fire solutions to clients, from service, maintenance, commissioning, installations, repairs and testing of fire panels, systems and related fire equipment.
This opportunity will see you responsible for overseeing a team of 6+ technicians on a high profile static site located south of the CBD.
In the position of Electrical Fire Supervisor, your key responsibilities will be;
- Managing 6+ Technicians
- Working closely with the service management and coordination teams
- Building relationships with customers
- Providing quotes, reports and invoicing
- Managing sub contractors on site
- Minor project works
- Proven experience within a reputable fire services company in a service environment
- Qualifications in either Electrical or Sprinkler Fitter would be considered
- Proven experience overseeing a small team - service and minor projects works
- Experience providing quotes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy - Excel etc.
Join a leading national fire company as a Supervisor, working closely with management. This is a career opportunity for a driven and motivated Supervisor, looking to lead a team of high performing technicians, whilst building relationships with key clients. The client have a proven track record in promoting from within, so a great opportunity for someone looking to step up in their career.
A very strong salary package on offer, $110k + Super + Vehicle OR Vehicle Allowance + Phone + OT etc.
How To Apply;
If you meet the above criteria and wish to submit an application, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion, call Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382.