My client who have a great reputation in providing specialist engineering consulting services, are looking to expand their MEP team and bring on a Fire Protection Designer.
As the Fire Protection Designer you will be reposible for;
- Supporting engineers in carrying out design, calculations and modelling/drafting primarily on Wet and Dry Fire Protection systems.
- Produce clear and accurate designs
- Delivery of documentation
- Support and Mentoring to the Drafting team.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- A minimum of 5 years drafting/designing experience in the Fire Protection discipline
- Sound knowledge of the Australian Building Codes and Standards
- Passion for Building Services
- Team m player with excellent communication skills
- Experience in dealing with clients.
- AutoCAD proficiency