My client who have a great reputation in providing specialist engineering consulting services require a Fire Designer for a 3 week contract.
As the Fire Protection Designer you will be responsible for;
- Supporting engineers in carrying out design, calculations and modelling/drafting primarily on Wet and Dry Fire Protection systems.
- Produce clear and accurate designs
- Delivery of documentation
To be considered for this role you must have;
- A minimum of 3 years drafting/designing experience in the Fire Protection discipline
- FPA Member and accredited to certify own design work
- Sound knowledge of the Australian Building Codes and Standards
- Passion for Building Services
- Team m player with excellent communication skills
- Experience in dealing with clients.
- AutoCAD proficiency