An established and growing organisation, with career development prospects, we offer flexible working arrangements and an excellent work/life balance. We are ideally seeking an experienced Finance Officer, 3-5 days per week, to assist our team of experienced consultants.
Reporting into the Office Manager, duties include;
- Manage Debtors – understanding the importance of reconciling on XERO. correctly and speaking to decision makers. Requires a particular focus on contract staff invoices.
- Reconcile bank feedback and outstanding invoices on XERO.
- Keeping an internal record of permanent placements being paid.
- Maintain invoice financing facility.
- Send Permanent invoices.
- Deal with queries regarding temp and perm invoices.
- Query supplier invoices.
- Provide Invoice Financing proof of debt.
- Be the first point of contact for the CGC external accountant.
- Manage CGC accounts inbox.
- Miscellaneous office admin duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Come with a minimum of 5+ years in a similar role.
- Be proficient in using MS Word, Excel & XERO.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Apply below or for more information, contact Jaymie.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0412689901