As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the accounts and finances, working closely with the company Directors and managing a small team. The role will include but not be limited to;
- The day to day management of accounts and finance function
- Taxation; BAS, GST, PAYG and workers comp, superannuation, income tax return and calculations.
- Progress claims and statutory deceleration
- Project forecasting and cashflow management, and financial reporting.
- Office management and HR duties
- Overseeing the Accounts Officer and transnational accounting, supporting when required.
- Weekly and monthly payroll for roughly 35 employees
- Experience in a similar role within an Engineering or Construction firm - essential.
- CPA qualified or Masters degree.
- Excellent user of Excel
- Full proficiency with Cheops - project management and accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian citizenship
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com