A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M with an annual T/O of over $200M.
To provide overall leadership for the finance department, overseeing financial operations, management accounting and being apart of the business unit leadership team.
Your duties will include;
- Developing financial plans, forecasts, P&L's supporting the financial objectives.
- Making recommendations to senior management, implementing efficient, accounting systems.
- Reporting standards and expenditure controls of projects and business units.
- Coordinate and prepare annual budget and business plans
- monitor and highlight the company performance - actual and flux analysis
- Monitor all project costs for the company, ensuring costs are within control.
- Treasury - regular review of the financial position. Monitoring cash flow.
- Strategic planing, and business planning working closely with the company Directors.
- Experience in a similar role within an Construction, Engineering contractor - essential.
- Jobpac or cheops proficiency.
- CPA / CA qualified.
- Passion for business financials.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in Finance Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian citizenship