One of the largest providers of outsourced facilities management services in Australia are looking for a facilities coordinator / administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract basis to help them work through a backlog of work orders and invoices as a result of a change of systems.
Key duties of the role:
- Complete financial reporting including the balance sheet reporting monthly.
- Review of invoices, make sure they have all the correct details, resolve any queries and then submission to client
- Send out communications of any works or major issues to the relevant stakeholders
- Keep vendor insurance documents up to date,
- Provide coordination and back up support for the Facilities Team,
- General administration duties for the Facilities Managers and account leads
This role is based in the CBD, but there might be the occasional travel to other locations (all lower Northshore) from time to time.
This is a very admin heavy facilities role, but experience within the FM field is a necessity and an understanding of hard services and minor works is a bonus - particularly as you will have to follow up and confirm details for works completed. Equally due to the nature of the client you will need to be an Australian Citizen.
Whilst initially a 6 month contract, there is a genuine possibility of this role continuing on longer, and depending on circumstances there could be a full time permanent position for the right person.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in please hit APPLY NOW. Equally feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 if you would like to know more.