Sydney's most sought after architecture and design firms, based out of a modern Surry Hills studio. Specialising in highly complex residential and mixed use projects, you will be working under a highly reputable and well known, award winning Director.
Reporting to the Design and Construction Director/Project Director, you will be exceptionally well organised and an autonomous worker. This is an immediate requirement.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior management
- Act as the point of contact for executives
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
Click apply!! or for more information, contact Prashilta on 8252 4023 / email@example.com