Reporting to the CEO of Australia, New Zealand and parts of the Asia Pacific Region, you will be exceptionally well organised, an autonomous worker and someone who thrives off of challenges.
As EA, you will be an extension of the CEO. You will be a vigorous and highly presentable individual. We want someone who will create a positive influence on corporate culture and someone who is a strong relationship builder.
You will be:
- Providing 1:1 support to the CEO.
- Diary management - liaising with clients and key stakeholders on behalf of CEO, scheduling and preparing for meetings and events.
- Present during meetings and minute taking.
- Inbox management and prioritizing tasks.
- Ensure the CEO's day runs smoothly by being one step ahead. This includes monitoring the schedule, sourcing information, prepping documents, drafting correspondence, conducting client and staff liaison.
- Able to understand the CEO's priorities with a high attention to detail.
- Resilient and strong willed as you will be liaising on all levels of management and need to exercise judgement of what requires the CEO's attention and time
- Domestic and international travel management for the CEO
- A good relationship builder to manage many stakeholders across the business both internally and externally
- Minimum 8 years experience in supporting a Senior Executive, ideally C-Suite
- Ideally experienced within the property industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Pride in appearance
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills and understanding of basic administration for the occasional ad hoc duty
- Exceptional organisational skills and outstanding time management
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com