CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant for a Tier 1 Contractor based in Mascot.
Our client is a Tier 1 Contractor. They are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Management and Project Team.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be reporting into the Management Team. The role requires a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry and is eager to hit the ground running!
Your roles and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior management
- Act as the point of contact for executives
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Contractor based in Mascot
- Easily accessible via Public Transport
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
- Fantastic working hours!
- Attractive Hourly Rate / Salary + Superannuation