Our client is a well-established contractor providing a range of services and solutions to the mining, commercial, industrial and civil sectors throughout Australia. Our clients core values & culture defines the direction of their business which in turn strengthens & differentiates the way they do business.
Our client is seeking experienced Excavator Operators in the Northern Beaches, to be a part of the $500 Million RMS Road upgrade. This company has over 20 years’ experience within the construction industry and have great working relationship with their contractors.
- Long term work available
- Great Rates of pay
- Immediate start
- You will ideally have experience operating small & large Excavators 4T -40T.
- Experience working in Civil Projects
- You'll have a current excavator ticket/VOC’s
- A current white card
- You'll be willing to commit to the project
- Own reliable transport
- Relevant PPE - long pants, long High Vis shirt, Hardhat, Glasses, Steel caps & Gloves.
- 2 x work references from previous employers
Works will include operating excavators for bulk earthworks, trenching, road forms, concrete works, roadworks and more.
If this position is of interest then please Call Anita : 02 8252 4007 apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org