This Gold Coast based drainage contractor requires an experienced Estimator to join their busy pre-contracts team. They are currently working on some of Queensland’s major infrastructure projects delivering drainage, water and sewer upgrades and renewals. The company is renowned across Queensland as a specialist contractor in the delivery of drainage, water and sewer projects.
About the Role
- Compute cost factors
- Prepare tenders for new projects
- Prepare itemised lists for labour and material requirements
- Analyse completed projects
- Formulate and discuss estimates with designers, vendors, clients and other stakeholders
- Provide improvement recommendations and identify cost trends
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or relevant site based experience
- Background in estimating, procurement/contracts admin
- History of working on water, sewer and drainage projects within the utilities infrastructure sector.
The role will offer you a permanent position based on the Gold Coast with a well-established Tier 3 civil contractor and diversity to expand your previous experience.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com