This Brisbane based civil contractor requires an experienced Estimator to join their busy Utilities Infrastructure team. They are currently working on some of the major network, pipeline, irrigation and water supply projects across QLD. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of major utility infrastructure developments.
About the Role
- Working alongside pre-contracts team
- Compute cost factors
- Preparing tenders for new projects
- Preparing itemised lists for labour and material requirements
- Analysing completed projects
- Formulate and discuss estimates with designers, vendors, clients and other stakeholders
- Provide improvement recommendations and identify cost trends
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Background in estimating, procurement/contracts admin
- History of working on water and irrigation projects within the utilities infrastructure sector.
The role will offer you a permanent position based in Brisbane with a successful Tier 2 civil contractor and diversity to expand your previous experience.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com