A Fit Out Contractor who have been established for over 10 years and now operate in QLD, NSW and VIC and have created a very good name for themselves within the fit out industry. With a large client portfolio and multiple projects running consecutively they are continually winning work. The company has two divisions which consists of one that purely focuses on retail fit out and another that focuses on commercial, health and hospitality projects.
The company has a strong focus on employee well being and company culture as well as the value and experience they offer their clients.
About the Role – Estimator
You will join an established team of estimators specifically working on commercial fit out projects, this sector of the business is anticipated to grow over the next year and this is why they are looking to appoint an experienced commercial fit out estimator. You will be based in Brisbane and benefit from the companies many work perks.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Experience with a well-known fit out contractor
- Ideally a Commercial background in the fitout/refurb sector
- Eager to succeed in your career
- Able to work in a team
- Good communicator
- Good work ethic
- Ability to multitask
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected company who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
In addition to this the company has put an emphasis on offering a number of additional perks including:
- Yearly and Monthly staff awards
- Flexible hours, paid leave on your birthday and paid leave to volunteer with local charities
- A development and training program tailored for your goals
- Monthly wellness activities, monthly afternoon social outing and numerous social events throughout the year.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com