The role will require the successful ESD Consultant to work a range of projects and take responsibility for conducting NATHERS Assessments of residential projects using First Rate Software.
You will work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure the ESD/Sustainability aspect of the overall design maintains integrity. You will use your prior ESD/Sustainability knowledge of relevant standards and codes of practice to assist towards client requirements within a range of projects.
This is a great opportunity for a junior to intermediate level ESD Consultant to make their mark in a rapidly growing engineering consultancy.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following,
- 2+ years' ESD Consultant experience within a Building Services Consultancy
- Ability to undertake NATHERS assessments of residential projects
- Familiar with a range of industry projects
- Looking to expand your skills and knowledge
- Exciting career path within a global tier 2
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- $80K - $90K salary
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org