Seeking an ERP Accountant to join a major rail infrastructure company in the Sutherland Shire.
In order to succeed in this role you will have a passion for developing a robust financial MIS and ERP, alongside a good understanding of construction/infrastructure projects and the importance of good data & reporting in the decision making process.
The ideal candidate will have SAP Business ByDesign experience, OR any other large ERP systems experience such as JDEdwards with a background in construction/infrastructure/projects businesses.
- Provide high-level support and advice to end users on the financial management information systems, including ERP problem solving and testing
- Strong IT knowledge and awareness
- Developing and implement the finance information strategy to support effective decision making and continuous improvement
- Development and implementation of ERP processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Delivery of ERP training programmes and development of training material/SOPs
- Delegation of Authority maintenance
- Chart of Accounts and General Ledger maintenance
- Managing quality control and maintain accurate data records across all systems.
- Analysis and cleansing of existing data sets
- Competitive salary
- Challenging yet stable position with thriving business
- Drive to work
- Interesting projects
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com