Seeking a motivated and driven Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) Engineer to progress in a Building Services Consultancy.
The role will require the successful ESD Engineer to work a range of projects and take responsibility for conducting Green Star/NABER Asessments of projects.
You will work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure the ESD/Sustainability aspect of the overall design maintains integrity. You will use your prior ESD/Sustainability knowledge of relevant standards and codes of practice to assist towards client requirements within a range of projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to Junior level ESD Engineer to make their mark in a rapidly growing engineering consultancy.
- 6 months - 1 year experience in ESD Buildings in Australia
- Graduate to Junior level Engineer
- Building services experience in AU essential
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Report writing/presentation skills
- ESD accreditations: Green Star, NABERS
- Familiar with a range of industry projects
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have experience delivering quality ESD Services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!