A leading established civil and infrastructure company who continue to deliver top quality projects in the rail, water, roads, and bridges space.
They have a full order book in NSW which continues to grow as does the company as they will be delivering major projects in the coming future.
Initially a contract role for 3-5 months you will be working across multiple civil projects in an environmental management capacity.
Majority of the projects will be road infrastructure so ideally you need experience in this space.
You will be required but not limited to;
- Work with senior management team to embed HSE Cultural Framework through the business
- Provide strategic advice, leadership and consultancy in Health, Safety & Environmental Management within a risk management framework.
- Assist in the creation of an empowered and challenging team culture that delivers outstanding performance in HSE and achieves successful business performance.
- Provide direction to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Environmental management issues to meet and exceed our clients expectations ensuring alignment between businesses
- Engage senior line managers and other key stakeholders to ensure their input into HSE processes;
- Act as a facilitator between client and project learning, generate, drive and lead discipline and business unit improvement ideas.
- Proactively recommend corrective actions that focus on systematic improvement and transferable lesson.
For more roles within the Construction and Engineering sector please visit our website www.cgcrecruitment.com