About the Role:
Well established Tier 2 building and construction company are looking to reinforce their project team with an Environmental Coordinator, required to assist in the delivery of a newly awarded $40 million civil construction project.
The company have developed solid partnerships with a number of major clients and engineering consultancy firms to deliver large and major civil projects, to the value $100mil, for the Department of Roads & Maritime Services (RMS), around Sydney.
Reporting into an Environmental Manager who has years of Management experience in Sydney on such projects as Bringelly Road, and Pacific Highway Upgrade. Will be the sole representative on this project.
• Degree in Environmental Engineering, or Environmental Science or an equivalent approved qualification.
• Experience in environmental management on roads construction (preferably RMS)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Federal legislation.
• Current drivers licence.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Have the capacity to organise information in a logical sequence for the purpose of presentation.
- Training and the preparation of policy & procedure is a necessity as is the capacity to identify and manage priorities.
- Ability to write and review environmental reports.
- Provide correct environmental advice and guidance to assist the team.
- Liaise with authorities, client representatives, consultants,
- Provide environmental assistance, direction and support, including pre-contracts, project delivery and project closeout
- Investigate incidents and assist with incident management, response and analysis.
- Track project performance, providing analysis reporting
- Implement, apply and review environmental risk management tools and processes
- Environmental auditing experience
They strive to maintain a positive culture of the business and as HSE you will help to drive this and be a key player in a strong safety culture.
For a confidential discussion please contact Tom Marsh +61 421 645 874 or e-mail: email@example.com
To submit your application for the role please click on the APPLY NOW button shown below.
For more roles within the Construction and Engineering sector please visit our website www.cgcrecruitment.com