CGC have partnered with a key client who are a specialist Infrastructure Consultancy who focus across key areas such as Civil, Resources, Transportation and Water Infrastructure projects. There team of industry leaders are trusted experts across, cost estimation, strategic & commercial project planning as well as constructability methodologies. Due to current and predicted Government spend in the QLD Rail market they have identified the need for a Rail Engineering professional to join the business on a full time basis.
The role will involve working within a Team of 15 Subject Matter Experts and report directly into the Rail Business Leader. Primarily you responsibilities will include, providing technical advice and subject matter expertise in the rail sector, developing business case estimate reports for brownfield rail projects, involved in peer reviews for major rail infrastructure estimates and developing key client relationships with new & existing clients.
The role will involve working alongside with some of the most well regarded experts in their field so the training and development opportunity in this role for all levels is huge. We are looking to speak to Rail Engineering professionals who not only have new ideas to share with the team but are also committed to learn and develop in a thriving environment. We are currently looking to speak to Engineers and Estimators in the Rail sector who possess the following experience:
- Must demonstrate minimum 5 years rail Engineering experience in a brownfield environment
- Must have some exposure to pre-contracts engineering or estimating
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in rial engineering such as track construction, re-railing, turnout installation, ballasting etc
- Must also posses a familiarity with civil assisted work under bottom ballast
- Driven and keen to learn alongside a team of tried and tested experts
- Able to lead and have input in client presentations
The role is a Mon-Friday office based role close to Brisbane CBD so would be well suited to both Rail Estimating professionals keen for a step away from purely pricing work or also a Project/Senior Rail Project Engineer who is keen for a change away from the heavy demands of site construction on major rail projects.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org