Our client is state Government organisation within the Transport sector who have recently identified an urgent need for a Engineering Officer to join the organisation on a contract basis. The role will technical and project support service to the Maintenance Engineering business unit team.
You will be expected to develop and maintain records of business unit performance indicators, produce and analyses monthly reports for the District and provide input to report on infrastructure maintenance performance. You will be also expected to provide advice and assistance to the engineering teams in their use of the Intranet, the interpretation of such Policies and Procedures and compliance with the Engineering Standards.
- Tertiary qualification (e.g. trade, certificate, diploma, degree etc) in a relevant discipline or practical experience within an operational engineering or maintenance environment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Project/Maintenance/Systems management skills and experience
- Experience in discipline specific maintenance activities preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Sydney Trains’ policies and procedures relating to infrastructure maintenance
- Hold a current NSW Class C driver’s license preferred
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, influencing skills and able to use systems including maintenance management systems, work processing and spreadsheet programs, e-mail and communications.
This role is an immediate requirement so for more project information please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com