Electrical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Electrical Revit Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Danyelle Hines|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 10:24|
With a strong presence in the Australian market this national engineering consultancy are focused on the continuing development of their staff.
They are always busy as they get a lot of their wins through repeat business, although they also have a great track record of winning new clients and projects through the service and quality of designs they deliver.
An immediate requirement for a contract Revit Electrical drafting specialist to add to their high performing team. Strategically they operate across a number of building markets (residential, commercial, industrial) therefore their portfolio remains diverse without ever becoming too broad and general. You will work across multiple projects and will gain excellent project exposure.
• A strong background in Revit drafting.
• 3 years + experience in Electrical drafting
• 2-3 years of practical experience in the use of Revit software is essential.
• Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian based consulting company.
• An ambitious individual who revels in the quality and speed of their work
• The ability to commence a contract role quickly
If you're looking to secure a contract role in a convenient CBD location and earn great money quickly then I want to hear from you. This consultancy offer a flexible and enjoyable work environment.
For more information please contact Danyelle on (02)82 524017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org