A leading provider of outsourced maintenance solutions to commercial and retail assets are seeking a maintenance electrician to join their team at a site in the CBD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General maintenance and repairs to electrical systems
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks
- Remove and replace light tubes and globes
This is a full time permanent opportunity. Van, fuel card, tools etc supplied. Plenty of scope for overtime and extra works. To be successful you will need:
- Electrical service and/or maintenance experience.
- Electrical trade certificate & current Electrical Licence.
- Be able to work autonomously and in a team.
If you are interested then please click APPLY NOW to send me your CV.