The role will require the successful Electrical Engineer to work a range of projects and take responsibility for providing technical advice to internal and external stakeholders and the immediate project team.
You will work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure the Electrical
Engineering aspect of the overall design maintains integrity. You will use your prior Electrical design knowledge of relevant standards and codes of practice to assist towards client requirements within a range of projects.
The role will also utilize your current experience of both new build and fit-out work.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following,
- 4-8 years' Electrical Engineer experience within a Building Services Consultancy
- Client focused and lead by example in a project team
- Familiar with a range of industry projects
- Experience in a mixture of new build and fit-out work
- Exciting career path within a global tier 2
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org