Our client are a global Engineering company and a world wide leader in full life-cycle Engineering projects . Due to recently being awarded a number of major rail project both in NSW and Interstate there has now been a requirement identified for an experienced Electrical Engineer to support existing projects on a contract basis.
The role will involve providing Electrical engineering support for vehicle overhaul and upgrade project, managing electrical designs, updating & validating drawings, write and check various technical documents. You will work alongside the Project Manager you will be expected to represent the project team in internal and external design & project reviews and report on procurement targets.
To be considered for this role you must have the match the following selection criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years experience involved in the design of rail vehicle upgrade projects
- Tertiary qualification on Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Expert knowledge of rail electrical systems in both integration and design
- Expereicne working in major project teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal communication skills
For further information and a detailed conversation on opportunities in the Australian rail market please contact Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org