$140 - $180K + bonus + Incentives
Our client is a well known and well respected household name in Australia with a strong reputation for design excellence within Building Services and the retail market sector specifically throughout Australia.
They continue to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre, and this plus a high performing management team, has helped them become the giant they are in Australia and the building services market.
They get involved in a broad range of projects but this role specifically requires someone with extensive retail building services design experience.
Now, with a long standing and strong foothold in Australia and due to the aforementioned growth and expansion of the group, including internal promotions and restructure, they currently require an experienced Electrical Engineer (ideally an existing leader) with sound knowledge of the Australian retail market to join their group as the Electrical Discipline Leader here in Sydney.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Electrical services design and advice (concept, detailed, tender documentation) associated with major developments and special projects
- Managing a strong team of electrical engineers to meet project deadlines in consideration of work life balance
- Working and leading multidisciplinary teams in collaboration with other business units to deliver extraordinary outcomes in line with Briefs
- Providing well considered, sustainable solutions taking into account operational costs
- Tertiary qualified electrical engineer with 8+ years experience, preferably with retail experience
- Experience managing multi discipline contractors on site
- Demonstrated experience in electrical (LV & HV), lighting, communications design
- Demonstrable team leadership experience, working with other design disciplines, problem solving, communication and presentation skill
- Huge growth potential
- Incentivised salary package
- Build a team
- Growing business