Our client is a leading and highly respected Building Services consulting firm who are based in North Sydney.
They are at the forefront of many Electrical and Mechanical Building Services projects and pride themselves on their innovative and forward thinking approach. The company take a holistic approach to their work in order to deliver timely, cost effective and high quality results to their clients.
Due to ongoing growth and a solid pipeline of large scale projects, they currently have an opening for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join a highly skilled and experienced team.
As part of this role you will be involved in;
- Design and documentation of large scale projects
- Client liaison
- Production of reports
- Coordination of documentation
- Elecctrical Engineering degree
- 2 - 3 years experience in building services - ideally within a Revit Drafting role.
- Large scale project exposure
- Passion for Electrical Engineering
- Revit proficiency - at least 2 years.
Training and development opportunities - above market salary - High performing team - collaborative culture - Large projects
Call Danyelle on 02 82524017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org