Electrical & Instrumentation Controls Engineer - Water Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Electrical & Instrumentation Controls Engineer - Water Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hayward|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 11:44|
The company have a presence nationally as a leader in their sector and are now expanding the current project teams in Brisbane and require an experienced Electrical / Instrumentation Controls Engineer.
You will come with the proven ability to successfully oversee delivery of Water and Infrastructure projects from design & construction phase, through to commissioning and upgrades on pipelines, pump-stations, sewage treatment plants and have the ability to lead a team of direct labour and assigned sub-contractors.
- A Qualified Electrical Engineer (degree or equivalent)
- Good experience with systems such as SCADA
- Extensive Water and utilities experience, to Queensland standards
- Proven project knowledge and experience with pumping stations, pipelines, control panels, treatment plans, wastewater
- Excellent communicator that is flexible with travel.
For more information please contact Lee Hayward in confidence - 0437868073 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered and further proof of this will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's