A multi-disciplinary practice at the forefront of cutting edge high end commercial workplace designs - Operating with a leading presence and fantastic reputation in the Architectural and Design space throughout Australia & Asia Pacific regions.
Immediately available Executive Assistant.
Reporting to the Principal Director of the Architecture Firm, you will be exceptionally well organised, an autonomous worker and have previously come from working in an Architecture firm or similar.
As EA, you will be an extension of the CEO. You will be a vigorous and highly presentable individual with a sounds understanding of design processes. We want someone who will create a positive influence on corporate culture and someone who is a strong relationship builder.
You will also work on marketing and awards submissions, and assist the team with preparing presentation documents.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Provide high-level executive support and administrative assistance
- Complex diary management
- Strong time management including organising internal and external meetings with clients and project teams
- Attending to the Director’s general business
- General marketing support
- Production of marketing and submissions
- Compilation of tenders, reports and presentations, whilst upholding and adhering to the company style guide and standards
- Prioritising and flagging emails
- Detailed diary and travel management
- Assisting with monthly financials including invoicing and following up debtors
- Organising internal staff and external client events
- Coordinating with senior staff nationally
- previous personal/executive experience in an architecture firm minimum 4 years
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- competency in MS Word and Excel
- proficiency in InDesign and Photoshop
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
Click apply!! or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com