|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 08:00|
It's within their Sydney team that they are looking to appoint a Drainage Engineer.
The primary function of this role is to use your Civil Design expertise and be an integral part from conception to completion on some of NSW's major land development projects. Having previous experience on the full life cycle of projects, this technical role will come natural to you.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Liaise with technical staff to determine design/drawing requirements and carry out production of construction drawings on large land development projects.
• Stormwater management plans.
• Flood studies/analysis.
• Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) for ecologically sustainable solutions.
• Ensure all civil design drawings for engineering project work comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of hydrological and hydraulic design / analysis.
You will fulfill some of the following prerequisites for the role:
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 years Australian consulting experience.
• Proven experience using software such as HECRAS, DRAINS and 12D.
• Previous project management skills will be seen favourably.
• Ability to liaise professionally with clients and authorities.
Naturally the engineer who can demonstrate their suitability for the role will be rewarded with a fantastic remuneration package.
If you don't see a clear career path in your current position and there is someone above you stalling your professional development then it's time to consider the next move.
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the new CGC website for a selection of engineering roles across Australia www.cgcrecruitment.com