This company has an excellent culture where they encourage collaboration and team work across the office knowing that the successful candidate will be well-supported by the team.
The role responsibilities
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Managing the transition of the current system is a new system called Procore
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience using Procore is absolutely necessary!
Candidates must be immediately available however, if this role looks like something you are interested in but the timing does not permit, send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other roles otherwise apply online today!