These companies have excellent culture where they encourage collaboration and team work across the office, as well as expect a high level of maturity and independence.
Competitive hourly rate and highly ideal location.
Roles and Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Ensure controlled copies of latapproved documents and drawings are given to appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Project administration when necessary
- Experience in Document Control
- Experience in Construction and Engineering Industry is highly advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience us Aconnex & SharePoint is highly advantageous
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 02 8252 4023 / firstname.lastname@example.org