This company has an excellent culture where they encourage collaboration and team work across the office, as well as expect a high level of maturity and independence.
Competitive hourly rate and highly ideal location.
To start immediately you will (but not limited to):
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Project administration when necessary
- Minimum of 6-7 years experience on large projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Proficiency using Aconnex & SharePoint
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 02 8252 4023 / email@example.com