This company has an excellent culture where they encourage collaboration and team work across the office, as well as expect a high level of maturity and independence.
The role responsibilities
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Project administration when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficiency using Aconnex & SharePoint
We are keen to discuss this role with hard working and reliable candidates, who can work independently and as a team, under pressure and meet deadlines.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com